Legacy Steel Driveway Edging
Legacy Steel Driveway edging is our strongest product and forms the edging between lawns and drives/pathways. The 5mm thick solid steel edging is fully back pinned with lengths connected using our unique system allowing the whole length of edging to curve as if it were one continuous length. This product is a great favourite of Landscape Designers and Architects and can be seen in many Natonal Trust properties and Stately Homes.
Benefits of Legacy Steel Driveway Edging
- Creates a clean separation between driveways and lawns.
- Stops the movement of gravel onto lawns - reducing ongoing tidying and maintenance.
- Robust edging to handle the craziest couriers.
- Because it is made from solid steel it isnt effected by the elements - so does not become brittle with cold weather or rot.
- Easy to install using standard tools.
- Our unique system joins the edging lengths together leaving a seamless butt joint.
- No unsightly bolt heads or lap joints visible on the open face of the edging.
- Preformed Corners - create sharp crisp geometric shapes.
- Strong and durable to withstand lawn mowers and garden machinery.
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and heights to suit all requirements.
- Available in either mild steel, corten steel or stainless steel.
- Fits all types of driveway.
- A cost effective way of edging your driveway keeping your garden looking great.
- Legacy Steel Edging is supplied by The Traditional Company in kit form for self installation or can be installed by our skilled craftsmen.
Buy Legacy Steel Driveway Edging
|Code||Description||Price / m|
|L21505||2m long x 150mm high x 5mm thick||£15.50|
|L61505||6m long x 150mm high x 5mm thick||£15.50|
|LCP90||90 degree Corner piece + joiner||£19.95|
|LCP270||270 degree Corner piece + joiner||£19.95|
All prices + VAT and carriage, bespoke sizes available